the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Neutral Saga: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2

image credit
 MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick is something I have been toying with for awhile now. I was searching for a nude lipstick and I definitely found it in this one. Probably the nudest of all nudes, Viva Glam Gaga 2 is called an "Amplified Nude" for a reason, ladies. I first tried it on as a joke, but upon second glance, I noticed the lipsticks insane ability to focus the attention on the eyes. It's really hard to describe the vibe this lipstick exudes, but you gotta believe, it's downright siick. Rightfully, this shade looks great when paired with a bold smokey eye. Be careful, though, it can easily give you a washed out look if not paired properly.
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Amplified Nude= $14.50
To work this product into an everyday look, I apply it to just upper lip then use a mild peachy or pink lipgloss on the lower lip, and blend the two out. Although this product doesn't feel drying, I find that it does have a tendency to settle into the crusties of my lips, so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize those puppies before using!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment