the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Review: L'Oreal's Infallible Eye Shadow

I went to Target and came across L'Oreal's new Infallible Eye Shadow. I wasn't expecting much from this product and picked up a couple shades out of curiosity. To my surprise, I found that this wasn't any ordinary eyeshadow. This must be somewhere along the lines of a new beauty invention! 

It applied silky smooth like pigmented powder eyeshadow, but not particularly loose and without the fall-out. One swipe of the fingertip and it goes on super pigmented. Sorry for not putting up swatches. The shade is true to what it looks like in the pot. I found that it was easier to apply using my fingers over a brush because, but this was only personal preference. 

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow= $7.99
L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush 892
L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Sunshine 997
The brilliance of this product is that it reminds me of a drugstore version of Georgio Armani's Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow, that has been making lots of buzz in the beauty world, but this is for a fraction of the price!! I waited awhile before making a post on this eyeshadow because I was testing to see if it wasn't too good to be true. In fact, it is true. I first tried using these shadows with primer to see if there was any creasing and there wasn't any after an 8 hour workday. I tried it today WITHOUT primer and was thrilled to come home and find no crease line! This convinces me that this is a genuine dupe for Georgio Armani's version so if you're like me and have a hard time justifying $32 bucks for one shadow, this is for you. The only downside is I like the GA shades better than L'Oreal's. To see all the shades L'Oreal offers, go here.

This product is perfect for those who really like PIGMENTS and SHIMMER on their lids. It's ideal for a night out to town, the packaging quality is superior for being a drugstore find, it's super soft in texture, and best of all, this will last you all day long.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment