the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MAC Studio Fix

I had a strange urge this weekend to get a makeover by MAC, and whenever this happens, I always end up with unexpected purchases. Even though I had intentions to walk home with a new eyeshadow shade, my shopping bag contained not a single eyeshadow but MAC Studio Fix, which basically acts as a new foundation! Yikes, do I really need another foundation?
MAC Studio Fix, NC35= $26.50
image credit
Anyway, this week I will be setting my other foundations aside, and trying this out to see if I should keep or return. The reason why I thought this was worth purchasing was because it looked AMAZING done by the makeup artist and it lasted all day long with great coverage. What I loved most about it is the shade and how it blended so well with my olive Asian skin tone. My sister has used MAC Studio Fix for years and years, and I never felt inclined to purchasing it because I didn't want to copy her and it seemed so...boring? It's so easy to have EVERYTHING in one's makeup collection consist of MAC and I realize that I may feel somehow obligated to look to more exotic and possibly more expensive collections for foundation. This sounds a bit ridiculous, I know, but hopefully this twisted outlook will change by the end of the week after using this product. It looks promising!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment