the little beans in life i love.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hit/Miss: MAC Tenderling & Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes

Holy moly, it's my first ever video blog! I didn't have my SLR camera with me at my folks' place, so why not film for once? If this flies, I'll see about posting another one. I would have to fine tune the bells and whistles as you can tell, I need to play around with the sizing and lighting. Though, it definitely took less time than my usual typed out blog with pictures. Check me out in HD!


Thank you for watching! I am truly OBSESSED with MAC Tenderling and have been wearing it non-stop since purchase-date. That means I am seriously in love ;-)

j

1 comment:

  1. LOL "i don't like to see girls walking around with 2 circles on their cheeks" --> i KNOW to whomst u refer!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete