the little beans in life i love.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Heart Youtube

Since I don't own a television set, Youtube is basically my tv. If you love watching beauty and makeup how-to videos, I recommend checking out Lisa Eldridge. She is an amazing makeup artist that is completely legit, creating looks for celebrities like Nicole Richie to Kate Moss to Emma Watson. She was also creative director of the UK based brand, Boots No. 7, creating shades and formulas based on her personal preference.

When I'm obsessed with a Youtuber, I watch all their videos and check for updates on a daily basis, and Lisa is a prime example. Her video quality is topnotch, her tips are GOLD, and she uses a wide range of products from high-end to drugstore. She embodies a true makeup-lover who lives and breathes it and I'm always learning new things from her!


No comments:

Post a Comment