the little beans in life i love.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Using Now: CG Outlast Lipstain

Covergirl Outlast Lipstain= $7.84
CG Outlast Lipstain in 427, Nude Kiss
(By the way, the package color doesn't do the actual color justice)

No matter how many lipsticks or glosses I lust after, I am constantly reverting to lip stain. The one lip stain I am loving this season happens to be Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Nude Kiss 427. I am in love with this color and the nudes from Revlon and Maybelline lip stain lines don't seem to achieve the sophistication that this one exudes. Even though it is called a nude, I find that it goes on brighter and more pigmented than a nude should, creating an overall 'happier' look. The color looks perfect against olive skin in the fall and is tame enough to wear to work. With lip stains, it is easy to apply and I don't have to worry about messy smudges throughout the day. It is also easy to carry around because the lipstick cap seals tight and the stick itself will not melt in the sunlight like lipsticks do. I will be wearing 427 for this year's Christmas Party for sure!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment