the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NARS BLUSHES: My First Purchase



I am not a loyal blusher since there is so much selection out there and it's always fun to try new brands and colors. However, if I were to pick one blush to re-purchase, it would definitely be Nars Luster.

Nars Blush in Luster= $27
It's pretty amazing that my very first Nars makeup purchase happened to be my absolute favorite and my most used. Upon first glance, it appears as a dusty beige bronze with hints of golden shimmer.
Don't be fooled by the swatch! This seems to be the best warning when it comes to Nars blushes, perhaps because they contain a wide spectrum of pigment. The color in the palette often is not what appears on the skin so you must swatch and examine under different lighting before purchase.

It appears very much like a bronzer, but when applied to the cheeks, it transforms to a golden apricot with hints of pink. It blends gorgeously with the skin and appears most natural and healthy than any other Nars blush. This blush is my secret weapon because I'm always confident it will tie in seamlessly with the rest of my makeup.

What's your go-to blush?

j

No comments:

Post a Comment