the little beans in life i love.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lip TLC

Is it just me or do your lips seem really chapped? No matter how much chapstick I apply, my lips keep wanting to crack on me and, with lipstick, it is NOT looking cute. I needed serious help so that called for a serious product. So I stop by the pharmacy and come across a heaven-sent Neosporin lip product.That's right, Neosporin, the antibacterial ointment brand for cuts and scrapes, has come out with a balm fo yo lips.

Mild lemon scent, creamy white texture
Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy= $5.49

Claiming to restore lip health in 3 days, I found that it only took 1 day for the product to make a difference. I didn't have high hopes when I first purchased this because I noticed it contained %77.4 white petroleum, so I expected to use a product that was basically a fancy version of the standard Vaseline. Instead, the product came in an white cream and it applied very much like an ointment. On the lips, there's no feeling of icky greasiness or stickiness. In fact, when I first applied the protectant, my lips instantly felt clean and smooth! This product is on the pricier side for a small amount of lip balm but totally worth it. Each dab packs a lot of moisture. Neosporin LH is meant solely for overnight use, but I'm pretty sure I'll be using it all day. 

j

No comments:

Post a Comment