the little beans in life i love.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Best Cup of Coffee

This post will stray from the norm, but I must tell you about the best cup of coffee you'll ever brew at home. The Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Makers are brilliant. I've not only searched high and low for the perfect cup of coffee but tried very hard to re-create it at home. Stumptown, Peet's, Blue Bottle, Four Barrel, Philz,...I can go on and on about designer coffees I have bought and tried to brew at home, only to be sorely disappointed by a sour, watery brown result. I've finally discovered the perfect cup with this Keurig machine that has become my family's new Christmas toy.

Keurig B40 Elite Single Cup Coffee Maker= $119

Starbucks K Cups, 54-pack at Costco= $34.99


Try the Starbucks Caffe Verona in dark as well. I specifically recommend the Starbucks brand because I can taste the difference in flavor. When buying a box of Starbucks K cups at Costco, you save more than buying them at a regular store. It's a difference of about $1 per cup to 60 cents per cup. I personally think that this cup of coffee tastes better than any drip coffee I can get from Starbucks or Peet's. The reason being that the combination of heat and pressure makes this coffee a hybrid between expresso and drip coffee that is sure to get you ready for the day. Once I started drinking this, I found it hard to revert to the old pot o' coffee, plus it gives me added reason to wake up knowing that I can enjoy a wonderful brew that has all the elements that make coffee great.

j

***Update- Thank you, My! Quick, get your Keurig machine for Christmas this year here:
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/65228/office-depot-keurig-officepro-b145-coffee-brewer

1 comment:

  1. http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/65228/office-depot-keurig-officepro-b145-coffee-brewer?#comments

    ReplyDelete