the little beans in life i love.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite Eyelash Curler

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler= $19

I can't rave enough about this product. Made entirely of surgical metal, Shu Uemura is the holy grail of eyelash curlers. I have owned this product for 2 years and never once had to replace it, not even the little rubber black thingy that presses onto your lashes. It still works amazingly! I loved it so much, I bought one for my mom who hasn't used anything else since. A little tip for extra curly lashes that will stay curled all day long: use a blowdryer to heat up the curler (not too hot!) before pressing lashes. It works like a mini curling iron for your lashes. This will make a great gift for a girlfriend this Christmas because it is a definitely a makeup must-have! 

j

2 comments:

  1. I think they may have stopped carrying this curler in the US... I know that was an issue when I worked at L'Oreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i still want. thanks for reminding me about this. on my wishlist now.

    ReplyDelete