the little beans in life i love.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wish List: MAC Art of Powder

Fall Collection

What can I say about these powders but holy crap!! Released September 29th, this three-piece release by MAC was inspired "by the masters & modern art movement". But it's not all looks, the powders are said to be super soft and the designs are not simply oversprays. That's right, ladies, each of of these babies are embossed and then etched into the pans. I can see the Street Art Eyeshadow getting a bit whooshed over time, but the others supposedly go down deeper than one or two layers.

MAC Art of Powder Fall Collection
MAC Street Art Eyeshadow= $38
This is the one I want in my makeup bag. It's a freakin' work of art no doubt. I can see these colors being very workable as well.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment