the little beans in life i love.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yes! I Found an Affordable Gel Liner!

The first gel liner I ever used was the MAC Paint Pot. Like most people, I love this product for its vibrant finish and wearability. The thing is, I am not loyal to gel liners as I often find myself switching from gel liners, to liquid liners, to pencil liners for long periods at a time. Too bad my MAC Paint Pot dried out while I was in one of my liquid liner phases =(
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist= $18
I didn't even use half of the paint pot but I really wanted to use a gel liner to use on my waterline. Not wanting to dish out 18 bucks again for something I may not use all season, I was inspired to find a less expensive dupe.
Physician's Formula Gel Creamliner Trio- Brown Eyes= $10.99



This product has been getting some buzz lately, and since I have been getting lucky with this brand, I decided to try it out. For $10.99, you get three colors compared to just the one from MAC that you paid $18. I found the packaging to be alright, I wish they weren't stacked so they can be more travel-friendly. But then again, I can't complain with the awesome deal I'm getting.



I tried out the brown today and even used it on my waterline. The results were fantastic. I see no difference in the texture and wear of this product compared to MAC. I can't wait to try the purple tomorrow!

j

1 comment:

  1. i love your drug store dupes! essential for the poor student living off government dollars, haha!

    ReplyDelete