the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Japanese Digital Perm

My friend, Grace, and I got this Trubates deal to get a digital perm done in Daly City, and look how it turned out!
Japanese Digital Perm Day 1
Grace is on the left and hers turned out really nice with ringlets that looked natural. I'm on the right and the left side of my hair was doing a falala thing that day (I don't know why), and to be honest, I was not happy with how it turned out the first day. I asked for looser and bigger ringlets hoping for it to look more natural. However, after I washed my hair 36 hours later, I am now loving my look. It looks much more natural than it does in this pic and it can pretty much curl the way I want it to. I learned that digiperm essentially tames your hair so that while it is wet/damp, you can use products to style it in whichever way you want. Don't like what you did? No sweat, just spritz some water into that haystack and style again. So far, I bought this Japanese "Air Serum" from the nice lady who did the perm, but I'm still in the testing stages to see if it's review-worthy. I will keep you posted on how the digiperm works out and if I would do it again!

j

1 comment:

  1. i kinda don't like the way she layered my hair. the top layers are too short giving me a lion mane type look. and as i said before: mine loosened up too much for my liking. but overall i'm happy. even tho i dont sound happy. lol

    ReplyDelete