the little beans in life i love.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Poppy King Monday




Poppy King for J. Crew lipstick= $18
(I showed them my student ID and got %15 percent off, so I paid around $16)

Kiehl's Lip Bal #1, 0.5 fl oz= $7

The weather was so deceitful today, looking near sunny but cold as heck, so I thought, what better way to start off the transition of fall to winter with some poppy king! True to life as it looks on the model and cuter with fair skin. I make sure that I add highlighter (YSL Touche Eclat) to brighten my skin and put the tiniest amount of bronzer (Mac Laguna Bronzer) so as not to darken my complexion while I put a dab of this puppy on my bottom lip. Not too much though because added layers will make the lipstick look like it does in the tube and not the way it does on the model. I rubbed some Khiels Lip Balm #1 to add some moisture. Dreary, deceitful weather problem solved.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment