the little beans in life i love.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wish List: NARS Summer 2012

image credit

The NARS Summer Collection draws inspiration from nature, flowers and fruits while focusing on earth tones and shimmer to create an edgy and vivacious coloring of makeup.  It doesn't get more magical than this.


image credit
What's really on my radar isn't so much of the blues and purples, but the Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow featured above. This warm and cool tone mixed makeup palette combines two shimmery hues of silver and peach with one matte apricot. From what I understand, it's supposed to be universally flattering for all skin types. 
image credit
Next on my radar is the Buenos Aires Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil which is the nude beige pink one featured on the far right. I think this one is a winner because I've never tried the NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil line which is supposed to be amazing. How beautiful is that color? I can't wait to try it out!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment