the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Using Now: Burberry Eyeshadow in Pale Barley

Burberry Eyeshadow in Pale Barley= $30
I've done a video post on this already but I've found that lately I've been reaching for this pretty lady more than ever. I've been trying to go for the "no makeup" makeup look recently, on behalf of my dad's recommendations (what's he trying to tell me?), and this shadow is prime for a natural look that can also get you out the door in 5 minutes. It can be used alone on the lid without adding additional colors for crease, which is perfect when you just want to be lazy.

The formula of this shadow is pure luxury and quality. It's my new go-to for an everyday look and it goes excellent with brown eyeliner. I can't wait until Burberry come out with palettes!

j

4 comments:

  1. Hey, i saw your video on youtube and i have a little probleme hehe, I'm in doubt with which color of burberry eyeshadow I want to buy. I'm brazilian and i saw this color when I was in France, but i don't remember the name and now my friend is going to travel, so I asked her...Could you show the real color of slate blue and lavender, thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only own Pale Barley because that is what struck my attention most, unfortunately :/ You should try looking into Midnight Brown for your skin tone since you are Brazilian :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok, there's no probleme ;)
      I think I'm a little different of you're thinking hehhehe (if you have, take a look in facebook: marilia doherty), but I realy like dark shades =]

      Thanks anyway

      Delete
    3. oh, sorry, can you erase after that comment?! my name is there...Thanks =]

      Delete