the little beans in life i love.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Using Now: Highlight

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle= $29
Bare Escentuals Blusher Brush
I started out using Dior's Amber Diamond as a highlight, but I was frustrated by how much product I felt I needed to apply before achieving the effect that I wanted. Fast forward to using MAC's Soft and Gentle, and I can't say how quick it is to dust this on and be out the door. It's not as fancy as some highlighters can be, but it really does the job when applied above the cheekbones and below the brows. The light reflects this product beautifully and the tiny bits of shimmer isn't overkill. I find it's easiest to apply this with my Bare Escentuals blush brush because the course hairs deposit the fine shimmer wonderfully.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment