the little beans in life i love.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Gratifying:


Sometimes, I may sound overly obsessed about the makeup products I mention on this blog. And I may be guilty of using the word 'LOVE' one too many times, but it is certainly true. It's not just the fragrances or packaging or textures that I'm in love with. A tube of lipstick isn't just a lipstick. It represents so much more to me.  That tube of lipstick represents the idea that makeup has the ability to transform my mindset and suddenly help me forget about my troubles and worries in an instant :). If you can find something that can do the same for you, I urge you to reach with all your might for it and pursue it as best you can. That is the stuff of happiness....all the little things.

j

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post.
    and i'm happy for you that you've found something that really inspires u and i can tell invigorates you. it's something we all need.

    ReplyDelete