the little beans in life i love.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Burberry Lip Cover: No.02 Cameo

Burberry Lip Cover in No.02 Cameo= $30
image credit

Lisa Eldridge uses Cameo lip cover in this Burberry Review. Check it out and become obsessed with this cosmetic brand as I am!
I am infatuated with Burberry's line of lipstick. I don't know if I will ever be a MAC fan when it comes to lipsticks, because these make MAC's Cremesheen lipstick seem dry as heck (not to mention, settling into the crusties of your lips, yuck). To push it even further, I don't think I will ever be a YSL lipstick fan either. Nothing compares to Burberry's lip cover line that offers moisture and smoothness that is simply luxurious to the lips. Unlike most other lipstick brands, it feels like I am doing my lips a real favor when using this product. Cameo is a peachy pink nude that offers a sweeter look compared to the other Burberry lipstick I own, Nude Rose. My one critique of Burberry lip covers is the selection of shades. I wish there were more pinky nude shades, something similar to MAC's "Hue". A girl can dream!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment