the little beans in life i love.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Favorite Lightweight Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

image credit
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20= $45
image credit
This foundation is AMAZING for lightweight coverage foundation. I mention it quite a bit in my videos as a "second-skin" foundation that can blend in such a way that is lightweight, since it is water-based, yet build-able in terms of coverage. These are for those days when you are going to be out in natural sun-light and don't want it to be obvious that you are wearing makeup and also don't want that caked-on feeling of a full coverage foundation. I have tested this product out so much before finally purchasing, that I stand by it with full force. I even got my mom to use it for herself, and man is she picky. We both love the water-based formula that even smells wonderful as well. B20 is great for olive skin tones that are on the warm side. My mother is a B20 and I happen to be in between a B10 and B20 at the moment. B10 is the lightest shade is typically for fair shades. My one issue with this line is that I wish they came out with more skin tones for neutral skin. Definitely worth a sample to try out at the makeup counters if you are looking for a lightweight foundation that still manages to conceal!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment