the little beans in life i love.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Review: Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes
This earned the Allure's Best of Beauty 2010 so naturally I'm sold on this as I'm looking for a new makeup remover. Usually I use the Pond's Cold Cream to remove my makeup but, lately, going to the gym has demanded something quick and easy to use. The quilts are great for grip and feel nice and thick against the skin. The scent of chamomile and white tea could have wowed me more, I think it sounds better than it smells. There's a tinge of bathroom candle that this scent brings to mind. As for the formula, this does NOT withstand the ultimate test which is removing waterproof mascara, something I use every day. Your best bet for scent and formula would be to go with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, the hydrating ones in the blue package. Now that product actually does remove waterproof mascara, only it leaves a film of soapyness which should be cleansed off in the sink/shower anyway.

Would I repurchase this product? No.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment