the little beans in life i love.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Loving Now: Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
I use this as a toner before I apply serums and moisturizers. It goes fast so I wouldn't mind getting the big bottle next time! Once you spray this all over your face and neck, you immediately take a whiff of the flower water and rosemary, and the feeling of peppermint permeates your skin. Heaven. Not to mention this has been doing wonders for my skin, making it appear brighter and evening out my complexion. No wonder this is such a buzz in the beauty world. I carry this in my gym bag and after a shower, this is simply delightful. This can be used over makeup as well, on your hair, on your body, pretty much anywhere and anytime is a good time for beauty elixir!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment